TRUSTING GOD FOR OUR DAILY NEEDS
- Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. I Peter 5:7
We can trust God for our daily needs.
- Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? Or, What shall we drink? Or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. Matthew 6:31,32
He is loyal to his word, He cannot lie.
- God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the mist of the sea; Psalms 46:1,2
For the Lord is a sun and shield: the Lord will give peace and glory; no good thing he will withhold from them that walk uprightly. O Lord of host, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. Psalms 84:11,12
Trusting in the Lord means obedience to his word.
- Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shall thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. Psalms 37:3-5
Trusting God means we don't lean to our own understanding.
- Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him; and He shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5,6
God delights in giving to His children.
- Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.Luke 12:32
Blessed is the man that maketh the Lord his trust. Psalms 40:4
They that trust in the Lord shall be as Mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. Psalms 125:1
Back to Our Daily Needs