DO YOU WANT A GOOD LIFE?
If you want to have a good and long life, you will be interested in the following.
- Do not ride in automobiles or get in the way of one: they do cause 20% of all fatal accidents.
- Do not stay at home: 17% of all accidents happen in the home.
- Do not walk around on the street: 14% of all accidents occur to pedestrians.
- Do not travel by air, rail, or water. 16% of all accidents are the result of these activities.
- Only .0001% of all deaths occur at worship, and these are related to previous physical disorders such as heart attacks.
Obviously, the safest place to be in all the world, no matter what the season, is worship. Let's all try to be there this Sunday. It might save your life-to say nothing of your soul!
Back to Testimonies & Stories