ANSWERS TO GENESIS QUESTIONS
- c - God created heaven and earth. Chapter I verse
1, In the beginning God created the heave and the
- b - light and darkness. Chapter I verse 5 And God
called the light Day, and the darkness he called
Night. And the evening and the morning were the
- a - heaven. Chapter I verse 8 And God called the
firmament Heaven. And the evening and the
morning were the second day.
- c - plants. Chapter I verse 11, And God said, Let the
earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and
the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed
is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
- b- two. Chapter I verse 16 And Ged made two great
lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the
lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
- b - man. Chapter I verse 26, And God said, Let us
make man in our image, alter our likeness: and let
them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and
over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over
all the earth, and over every creeping thing that
creepeth upon the earth.
- b- God's, Chapter I verse 27, So Ged created man
in his own image, in the image of God created he
him; male and female created he them.
- c-- none of the above. Chapter 2 verse 2, And on
the seventh day God ended his work which he had
made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his
work which he had made.
Back to KidsKorner